Softros LAN Messenger 18.104.22.168 + Serial Key Free Download 2024
Softros LAN Messenger 22.214.171.124 is an easy-to-use LAN messaging application for safe, secure and effective intra-office communication. It does not require a server to run and is very easy to install. Softros LAN IM comes with a variety of handy features such as PC-to-PC messaging, group LAN chat rooms, broadcast messaging to quickly notify selected individuals or groups about an event, and also drag-and-drop file transfer to exchange files and folders between staff members. All messages and files exchanged by the users are securely encrypted and never go outside your local company network.
The Softros LAN chat software encrypts all data with AES-256 and works strictly within your company network. This allows your employees to safely exchange messages and files, while discouraging them from chatting with people outside the organization. It also saves your Internet bandwidth and minimizes the number of opened firewall ports that could result in outside hacker attacks and IM worms.
Softros LAN Messenger is a streamlined chat utility that does not rely on communicating with cloud-based servers but is crafted from the ground up to be fully functional in a peer-to-peer LAN network environment. It provides a wide array of chat features to computers connected to a single local area network, including text messages, emojis, status showcase, tabbed interface, system sound, and visual alerts, built-in file transfer service, and integrated hotkey support.
Softros LAN Messenger + License Key Free Download
The LAN Messenger is offline-friendly, meaning that its chat connections will not be impacted if your entire LAN network loses connection to the internet, or even never gets access to it.Settings area holds hundreds of useful tweaks that can make your chat experience more streamlined and personalized. All of the available configuration tools are separated into eight distinct tabs – General, User Information, Messaging, Sound Events, Network, File Transfer, Logging, and Hot Keys.
Regularly updated with new and exciting features, It has grown into highly-capable communication clients that home users, small businesses, organizations, and companies of all sizes can easily introduce to their Intranet, LAN, and WAN networks. To better serve more demanding users, developers of Softros LAN Messenger have adopted numerous advanced features such as integrated Remote Desktop Sharing, Terminal Services support, streamlined installation, and fully integrated advanced security that is based on a complete end-to-end AES-256 encryption.
Even though Softros LAN Messenger comes pre-packed with a feature set that is ready for deployment in some of the largest companies in the work, its installation package is still fairly small and it clocks at less than 20 MB. System administrators in larger companies can also take advantage of a separate “.MSI” package that is optimized for large-scale Active Directory deployment and Terminal Service Engine for terminal servers.
Softros LAN Messenger + Activation Key 2024
Upon first boot, you will be welcomed into an incredibly streamlined user interface that promotes quick access to chat features. Individual chat windows feature a chat history tab, message text tab, and easily accessible tools for desktop sharing invites for group chats and file transfer tools. In addition to individual chat sessions, users can also broadcast messages to selected recipients. One of the highly praised tools of the Softros LAN Messenger is its History Viewer that lists all text chat and file history made with any of the selected users.
Softros LAN Messenger is a secure instant messaging system that allows you to easily chat with colleagues within a local area network. And now, this powerful LAN chat program is available for smartphones and tablets running the Android operating system. By expanding to mobile devices, this Wi-Fi chat application can now be used by employees who are not always in front of their computers, allowing for even better connectivity than before!
Softros LAN Messenger is an easy-to-use LAN messaging application for safe, secure and effective intra-office communication. It does not require a server to run and is very easy to install. Softros LAN IM comes with a variety of handy features such as PC-to-PC messaging, group LAN chat rooms, broadcast messaging to quickly notify selected individuals or groups about an event, and also drag-and-drop file transfer to exchange files and folders between staff members.
- Fully-featured chat engine for networks that are not internet-connected.
- Streamlined PC-to-PC and group LAN chat messaging.
- Full focus on enhanced security, safety, and privacy.
- Easy installation procedure and deployment on LAN networks of all sizes.
- Full LAN, WAN, VPN, and VLAN Support.
- Serverless architecture that takes full advantage of peer-to-peer communication.
- Support for group messaging, file transfers, user groups, message history, single-click
- desktop remote sharing, and many other advanced features.
- Importing, Exporting, and Pre-configuring User Settings in accordance with your deployment needs.
- Advanced administrative features, such as restricting user access.
- Included translations to 19 international languages.
- Available on all modern versions of Windows (XP and newer), macOS (10.9 – 10.14), and Android (4.X and newer).
- File transmission: Exchange documents with your colleagues with ease.
- Group broadcast messages: Notify all users or specified user groups about an event.
- Instant messaging with LAN chat ability: Create chat rooms with multiple users conversation.
- Message logging: Never lose your messages.
- Offline messaging: Send messages to users even when they are offline. No server or dedicated storage required.
- Serverless architecture: You do not need to set up and maintain a dedicated messaging server on your corporate network.
- User grouping: Arrange your colleagues in groups by business departments or titles.
- Users rights limitation management: Administrators can selectively restrict functions of Softros LAN Messenger for normal users.
- Users can configure administrative and customer dashboards.
- Users can also access each other’s desktops for easy setup and access.
- It also allows group discussions.
- It uses encryption for secure data transfer.
- They also restrict rights to limited functions.
- This tool has a simple and easy-to-use graphical interface.
- Save the history of customer messages.
- This tool also provides VPN, LAN, and WAN support.
- Users can import and export built-in functions.
- Compatible operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Required memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM is required.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 50 MB of free hard disk space is required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How To Install?
- Go to the Softros LAN Messenger website: https://messenger.softros.com/
- Click on the “Download” button located at the top of the page. This will take you to the download page.
- Choose the appropriate version of the software based on your operating system. Softros
- LAN Messenger is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Android.
- Click on the download button for your chosen operating system. The download should start automatically.
- Once the download is complete, locate the downloaded file and double-click on it to start the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation process. You may need to agree to the license agreement and select the destination folder for the software.
- When the installation is complete, launch Softros LAN Messenger and configure it for use in your local network. You will need to provide the IP addresses of the other devices in the network that you want to communicate with.