S3 Browser 10.7.1 + Serial Key 2023 Free Download
S3 Browser 10.7.1 + Serial Key is a freeware Windows client for Amazon S3 and Amazon CloudFront. Amazon S3 provides a simple web services interface that can store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web. Amazon CloudFront is a content delivery network (CDN). It can deliver your files using a global network of edge locations. It turns your Mac, Windows, or Linux machine into an S3 Browser. This lets you browse S3 storage without needing to sync down any of the data in advance. You can view buckets, manage files, and transfer large amounts of data from any application.
Most consumer-focused cloud storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive come with their desktop sync client. S3 is different in this respect. It is a developer/infrastructure-focused service primarily accessed by an API that requires a third-party client to access it. Amazon provides a fairly basic web interface, but the API is the only way to get data in and out of it.
On the left side of the main screen, the contents of your bucket are displayed, while on the right one, you can see the file path. The lower side of the main window will present, in a tab-based interface, the Tasks that are being performed, Permissions, Http Headers, Properties, and a few others options. The app’s interface supports multiple Amazon S3 accounts, which means you can copy and move files to Amazon between your accounts or buckets.
S3 Browser + License Key
S3 Browser + License Key is an application designed to be used with Amazon.com’s web-based storage, Simple Storage Service or S3. This development software lets you easily upload files to the S3 service, much like an FTP client. Once you add your account to the app’s interface, you can select the files you want to upload to Amazon, load them, and monitor their upload progress. S3 Browser makes it easier to transfer large amounts of data to the S3 sites.
You can even use it as a BitTorrent client when downloading files from remote locations. The app also lets you manage your S3 files called Buckets and even create a new one. S3 Browser is free to use and installs without a problem. However, while this app is free, Amazon’s S3 service comes with a price. Users must also note that they must have an Amazon S3 account to use the S3 Browser.
The fact that the S3 Browser can process a huge amount of files, even if they happen to be extremely large, is a nice feature that will make your life a million times easier, seeing that you will not have to waste your time always trying to compress files that you need to upload. If you have an Amazon account or several, then S3 Browser is a very good tool for you, as it will permit you to upload and download files, no matter their size.
S3 Browser + Activation Key
S3 Browser + Activation Key is a software program that allows you to share and publish files on your Amazon account. The program’s interface is extremely easy to use and simple, so anyone can work in it, no matter how new it might be to the IT world. On the upper side of the main window, you can see a Menu Bar, where you can find all the actions you can take in the program, like adding an account, downloading or uploading files, and so on. It builds native access to S3 directly into Finder and your Mac system at the filesystem level.
If you’re looking for a simple S3 uploader, ExpanDrive’s storage browser has a blazing-fast uploader built in that is designed for bulk upload and data migration. Files are uploaded in the background with our multithreaded transfer engine. This makes uploads feel instant and doesn’t leave you waiting on transfers while you continue your work.ExpanDrive is a fast and powerful Amazon S3 client that lets you browse S3 (or S3-compatible) storage.
Many clients can access S3, like S3 Browser or Transmit for the Mac. DragonDisk used to be targeted in this case, but development ceased a few years ago. Most of these provide basic access to S3 but don’t provide native access to Content. ExpanDrive provides advanced functionality and also turns S3 into an infinite-capacity external drive. To start, you load ExpanDrive and input your access key ID and secret key. Connecting mounts the root of your AWS account. Now you can use Finder or Explorer to browse your buckets and then drill into them.
- Support for Multiple Amazon S3 Accounts and S3-Compatible Storage
- Client Side Compression and Encryption (AES 256)
- Support for Data Integrity Checking to guarantee reliable file transfer.
- Convenient Folder Sync Tool – Upload Only New and Changed Files!
- Support for Amazon S3 Versioning and convenient versions manager.
- Full support for all Amazon S3 storage classes
- Full support for Standard Infrequent Access Storage Class
- Full support for OneZone-Infrequent Access Storage Class
- Processing very large amounts of files (millions) effectively!
- Support for AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Easy to use CloudFront Manager
- Support for very large files. Up to the 5 TB in size!
- Amazon S3 Server Side Encryption support.
- High-speed Multipart Uploads and Downloads with the ability to Pause and Resume.
- Full support for Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration
- An easy-to-use Bucket Sharing Wizard – share your Buckets with just two clicks!
- Convenient HTTP Headers Editor.
- Support for Static Website Hosting.
- Support for Amazon S3 Bucket Policies.
- Support for Cost Allocation Tagging and Cross-Origin Resource Sharing.
- Command Line Tools – Automate your Amazon S3 Tasks with ease!
- Bandwidth throttling and proxy support.
- Support for copy/move between amazon s3 accounts and buckets.
- Drag and Drop from Windows Explorer.
- Fast-working multithreaded Http Engine.
- Support for Amazon S3 Bucket Logging (Server Access Logging).
- Support for Requester Country Buckets.
- And tons of other cool features and tools!
- Inclusion and Exclusion Filters
- Support for Bucket Lifecycle Rules
- Support for restoring from Amazon Glacier and Deep Archive storage classes.
- Support for bulk ACLs assignment (edit ACLs in batch mode).
- Default Http Headers to apply pre-defined HTTP Headers automatically!
- Advanced Web URLs Generator.
- Reliably Upload and Download your files to and from Amazon S3.
- Publish your Content using Amazon S3.
- Browse, Create, and Delete Amazon S3 Buckets.
- Share your Buckets with other Amazon S3 users.
- Use Buckets shared by other Amazon S3 users.
- Set Access Control on Buckets and Files.
- Keep your Files backed up in encrypted form.
- Manage your Amazon CloudFront Distributions.
- And Many More!
- It is supported on all Windows.
- However, it is too Lightweight and cannot affect the system’s performance.
How to Install?
- Firstly, Click the Download link and download S3 Browser.
- If the File Download dialog box appears, click the Run switch.
- Then, proceed with the prompts within the installer to finish the installation of the S3 Browser.