NetSetMan 5.2.2+ License Key Free Download 2024
NetSetMan 5.2.2removes the need for manual configurations; you simply create different profiles to store your network configuration and then can switch between them in a few clicks. It allows you to apply different configuration settings for IP address Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, WiFi, Printer, and DNS servers.NetSetMan offers what you’ve been missing in Windows until now: A powerful, easy-to-use interface to manage all your network settings at a glance. Give it a try and you’ll never want to be without it again. NetSetMan is a network settings manager software that can easily switch between your preconfigured profiles. You can also download NetLimiter Pro .
NetSetMan is a network settings manager that helps users easily switch between preconfigured internet profiles. It combines all network settings already available in Windows and adds several other features. Changes are saved separately, so backups, transfers, and updates to newer versions are done on the fly. It can manage IP addresses, Wi-Fi connections, workgroups, DNS, network drives, hosts, scripts, and MAC. The tray menu becomes useful when you need to switch between profiles.
NetSetMan is an application that enables you to create profiles with different configuration parameters. For example, if you work in an office with your laptop, and then bring it home to keep working, you’ll need to reconfigure your network settings to that it works correctly in the new location. The NetSetMan saves you time by saving profiles of each location, so all you need to do is click on the correct profile, and you’re good to go.
NetSetMan + Activation Key
NetSetMan is an advanced and approachable software utility that enables you to create and easily switch through six different profiles with network settings. Are you tired of manually changing your location-based network and system configuration on your laptop computer every day? Then NetSetMan is your solution. It will do the work for you. Switch between configuration profiles for different locations instantly! Are you tired of manually changing your location-based network and system configuration on your laptop computer every day? Then NetSetMan is your solution. It will do the work for you. Switch between configuration profiles for different locations instantly!
Search and scan all the devices on your network to gain access to various resources. NetSetMan helps you save the time of saving your profile for every location, meaning that all you have to do is select the appropriate profile, and you’re ready to go. There are reports that the software could be likely to be malicious or install unwanted software. They could be false positives and we advise our users to be cautious when installing this program. However, NetSetMan is an indispensable tool for those who need to switch connections from their office at home or travel frequently.
Once launched, the tool creates an icon in the taskbar notifications area and gets sent there when minimized, so it doesn’t interrupt your regular activity on the machine. The main application window has a clear-cut structure and contains six tabs dedicated to putting together six profiles with different network settings.NetSetMan offers what you’ve been missing in Windows until now: A powerful, easy-to-use interface to manage all your network settings at a glance. Give it a try and you’ll never want to be without it again.
NetSetMan + Serial Key
We don’t have any change log information yet for the version of NetSetMan. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated. Furthermore, you can configure system settings when it comes to the display mode, wallpaper, desktop color, screensaver, design scheme, audio volume (speakers, microphone, sound scheme), Windows Firewall (exceptions, notifications), power plan, time zone, or MAC address.
NetSetMan 5.2.2 is a network settings manager for Windows PC which can easily switch between 6 different profiles including IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, DNS server, Win server, computer name, printer, DNS domain, workgroup, and scripts. It can also get current settings and do a FastSwitch from the tray bar. With only two mouse clicks you can activate a saved profile and it is easy to use. This is great if you travel frequently and connect to different networks. You can capture, modify and apply network settings, depending on which network setup you are connected to.
You can edit their names when quickly selecting them from the systray icon’s right-click menu, copy and paste settings, import and export profiles, configure advanced TCP/UP parameters if necessary, as well as access some Windows features without leaving NetSetMan’s interface (e.g. Volume Control, Power Options, Mobility Center).
- Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of NetSetMan 5 please keep in mind features may vary and depend if your system supports them.
- Examples of commercial use
- at work (incl. non-profit organizations)
- as a teacher/professor
- on a laptop belonging to a company, government agency, or educational institution or used
- for professional purposes
- DNS Suffix
- route table
- SMTP server
- Host File Entries
- System Settings
- MAC Address
- NIC Status
- NEW: Protocol Bindings
- NEW: LAN Settings (Speed/Duplex, MTU, VLAN, …)
- Connections (RAS/DUN/PPP/VPN)
- Scripts (BAT, VS, JS, …)
- Program Execution
- Tray-Info for all current IP settings
- Tray-Menu for quickly switching profiles
- NSM Service for usage without admin privileges
- Administration for defining permissions
- Two different user interfaces (Full & Compact)
- Command line activation
- Quick access to frequently used Windows locations
- Pre-Logon profile switching
- Windows 8/10 App: NetSetMan Touch
- private use at home
- as a student (except for paid internships)
- in a voluntary, unpaid activity
- In the end, NetSetMan can become a trustworthy assistant for those who want to manage multiple profiles of a network from the tray in the system.
- you can set the system’s settings about display mode wallpaper, desktop color designs scheme, screensaver volume of audio, Windows Firewall, power plan, or time zone.
- the MAC address.
- It’s likely that the program has been hacked or comes with undesirable software.
- It is recommended that users look for alternative software, or be very cautious while installing or using the application.
- This file was scanned using VirusTotal with more than 70 antivirus software programs and there are no threats identified.
- IP addresses
- Wi-Fi management
- Computer Name
- Default Printer
- Network Drives
- Windows 11 compatibility (22H2 build 22621)
- Network Location Type: Private/Public (in the “Driver” section)
- Wifi option “Switch to strongest signal” could accidentally be disabled.
- Before you install NetSetMan 5 Free Download you need to know if your system meets
- recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space is required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
How To Install?
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- If a needed password is always igetintopc.com
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install the program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow the instructions in a text file.
- If you are having trouble please get help from our contact us page.