Movienizer 10.1 + License Key Free Download 2023
Movienizer 10.1 is a powerful movie organizer that contains the features of an encyclopedia. Movie lovers, especially movie lovers, developed it. Use Movienizer, the movie catalog program. You will always know where on your shelf or your hard drive a particular movie can be found and what audio tracks, subtitles, and other parameters it has. A sensitive film synopsis, the list of actors, and the movie cover will be a bonus. After adding a movie to Movienizer, you will always remember if you have already watched it, what the movie is about, and how much you liked it.
Movienizer can store your movie rating and ratings from online movie databases (like IMDb). Thanks to Movienizer, you will know everything about the world of movies. Learn what awards were given to the film, its budget, and what people were starring in it. Find out at what age the actors played in the movie, when they were born, and in what other films they participated. Prepare yourself to be called a “walking encyclopedia.”You can create an illustrated movie catalog for Dune, Popcorn, WDTV, and Google TV media players. Shots can be added automatically from the corresponding file or DVD.
You will learn everything about the movie or the actor you find interesting in a few seconds. The film cataloger will automatically search the Internet and download the necessary information (movie synopsis, movie cover, movie rating, movie awards, gross shots, and filmography). All of this will be saved in the local film database, and you can instantly remember which movie a favorite actor played or review a movie description. As a personal conclusion, Movienizer looks good and works well. It offers a lot of handy features.
Movienizer + Activation Key Free Download
Movienizer browsing a movie page, you can click the “Info about persons” button to download information about several people from the list. By default, the program automatically selects a certain number of people when you open the download window. This number can be adjusted, but Movienizer 9.1 kept your new value only during the current session. Movienizer remembers the custom value and uses it next time, too. The Movienizer is a comprehensive movie database organizer embedding a set of very useful features, but, in my opinion, it costs too much.
Movienizer is a database management tool to organize your favorite movie collection. It can also generate reports and statistics based on your movie collection database.
I find the application interface to be extremely easy to use. It has a movie navigation panel on the left side, the main display screen right next to it, and the Tab Menu on the top. Although it has four skins, I noticed that they don’t modify the color on the top of the screen, which could be more colorful and contrasting. Movienizer has a well-designed interface, where everything is nicely organized and easy to find.
Moving on, each movie from your collection has a description where you can find more details about the movie (like synopsis, budget, director, and writer), actors, the received awards (if any exist), and shots from the movie. Furthermore, you can write your movie description and store your rating. Because the database is continuously updated, you can find any information about the movie in a few seconds. With the new version, it’s now possible to sort the list of people by last name and download user comments from the Internet.
Movienizer + Registration Key 2023
Movienizer 2023 can create a movie database and a person’s database. I like that the application will automatically search the web for celebrities you want to read about and add information and trivia facts about those people. The show transfers data from the popular IMDB service, so you can easily get useful facts like ratings, synopsis, or cast. You can also add your ratings and movie details and choose which ones you want the program to display. Movienizer alternatives are mainly Media Managers but may also be Movie Databases or File Search Utilities. Filter by these if you want a narrower list of alternatives or a specific functionality of Movienizer.
The tree view menu has many sorting criteria, so finding exactly the movie or the actor you are looking for should only take a couple of seconds. This new version of Movienizer offers many improvements, some more significant than others. More information, pie charts, and bug fixes are added to the statistics tab. Still, the best thing, in my opinion, is that the program will automatically synchronize your movie list with the cloud server, so you will always have a backup. The statistics are primarily based totally on the maximum famous Internet services.
There are more than ten alternatives to Movienizer for various platforms, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iPhone. The best alternative is GCstar, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like Movienizer are Where Is It?, Delicious Library, MediaChips, and EMDB – Eric’s Movie Database. This cataloger is a movie reference to main film portals, from which you may get records and use the now no longer most effective software to catalog motion pictures as a completely handy and pretty effective cinema encyclopedia.
- Add movies and TV series to your collection. This can be done in several ways: you can add movies by title, by barcode, from files and folders, from DVD/Blu-ray discs or folders.
- Add actors, directors, screenplay writers, and composers.
- Download information about movies and people from the Internet. Get information in your language. Customize download settings.
- Play movies directly from the program using the built-in or any external player.
- Create snapshots from your videos and save them to the database automatically.
- Change the status of movies, marking them as seen, in the collection, for sale, or wanted.
- Assign your movie rating or use downloaded ratings.
- Sort the main list of movies in different ways. Use the “Collection” tab to create your sorting patterns.
- Export and print information about your movie collection using reports. Create your report templates. Print any page shown in the program.
- Create illustrated movie catalogs for hardware players: Dune HD, Popcorn Hour A-400, Google TV, and WD TV.
- Easily find movies using powerful search, quick filters, quick search, and extended filters.
- Add your information about movies and actors or edit the existing details.
- Use custom fields and lists to create any additional categories.
- Apply actions to several movies or people at once using Group Operations.
- Change appearance by using different interfaces.
- Import information from other movie catalog programs using plugins or import from a CSV file. Import from All My Movies.
- Adjust the behavior of the program in the “Options” menu.
- Track movies you gave your friends using the built-in Loan Manager.
- Extend features of the program with plugins.
- Display menus, messages, and other details in your language.
- It makes it incredibly simple to arrange your cinema library.
- Its user-friendly appearance makes it easier for consumers to do their tasks successfully.
- Finding the knowledge they required on film and Television shows they wanted to watch is simple.
- This network has used network service to synchronize the presentation.
- Users can take advantage of advanced and current categorization options with restoration functionality.
- This product assists users with TV series.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM is required.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB of free space required.
How To Install?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above.
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually, go for the first download link
- Save the Movienizer installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Movienizer end-user agreement license
- Follow instructions till you finish
- have fun.