dbForge Studio for Oracle Enterprise 4.5.21 + Serial Key Free Download 2023
dbForge Studio for Oracle Enterprise 4.5.21 is a Visual Studio plugin designed to enhance the productivity of Oracle database development and simplify data management.dbForge Fusion helps you connect to Oracle databases from Visual Studio, create Oracle database projects, design complex SQL statements and queries, and work with data.dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful integrated development environment (IDE) which helps Oracle SQL developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides versatile data editing tools for managing in-database and external data.
This tool allows synchronizing data between different Oracle servers and automating the schema change management process during development. This Oracle database manager has many features wrapped into a smooth management Oracle GUI consistent with Microsoft Visual Studio.dbForge Studio for Oracle is an integrated development environment (IDE) that allows for Oracle database management, development, and administration. The data-manipulating capabilities provided by Studio are useful for Oracle SQL database specialists.
There are several features in the dbForge Oracle GUI, including those options aimed at accelerating PL/SQL programming, ensuring flawless data synchronization, and providing various options for automating the management processes. The enormous capabilities of the tool are simple to master and apply due to the intuitive interface and the fact that dbForge Studio for Oracle is quite similar to Visual Studio. A feature-rich multipurpose software solution is available in four editions to match any specific user’s needs.
dbForge Studio for Oracle Enterprise + Activation Key
dbForge Studio for Oracle Enterprise + Activation Key is a powerful integrated development environment (IDE) which helps Oracle SQL developers and administrators to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides versatile data editing tools for managing in-database and external data. This tool allows synchronizing data between different Oracle servers and automating the schema change management process during the development.dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server is a cutting-edge solution that takes conventional database development and deployment to a new level.
Creating and editing user accounts, roles, and privileges visually allow significantly minimizing the number of errors, boosting your productivity, and automating daily routine tasks.dbForge Studio provides a powerful Oracle database administration tool for monitoring events, Event Monitor. It allows Oracle administrators to send and receive alerts and pipe messages. Using the tool, you can start and stop listening to the alerts with the specified name and get and send alerts and pipe messages.dbForge Studio for Oracle comes with a set of tools for database administration.
dbForge Studio provides a tool for managing database security, Security Manager. Controlling server security implies working with user accounts and managing access rights and privileges. The Oracle admin tool creates new user accounts and roles, updates the existing ones, or deletes them at a global or object level. You can grant and revoke privileges and manipulate roles and profiles in the account. With Security Manager, you can work with several accounts at once. These are easy-to-use tools for managing server security, working with sessions, and monitoring events. Administering Oracle databases becomes a pleasure due to a wide range of capabilities and a clear user interface.
dbForge Studio for Oracle Enterprise + License Key
dbForge Studio for Oracle Enterprise + License Key and format code on the fly, debug procedures, functions, and triggers, optimize query performance and eliminate bottlenecks with: IntelliSense-like, PL/SQL code completion, PL/SQL formatter, Query Profiler, Code snippets, PL/SQL debugger. Design Oracle databases visually, build queries in a few clicks, create and edit database objects with: Visual query builder, Visual database designed between Database diagrams, Visual editors for schema objects, Table designer, and Database projects.
Migrate schemas and data between databases, manage data and schema diffs with Data import and export, Schema export and import (dump), Data comparison and synchronization, and Schema comparison and synchronization. Download dbForge Studio for Oracle for Windows PC today! Design data reports, charts, pivot tables with parameters, customizable formatting, and calculated summaries. dbForge Studio for Oracle includes the following tools for efficient data reporting and analysis: Data report designer, Pivot tables, and Automated data report delivery. It uses PowerShell to help users automate building, testing, and deploying SQL Server databases. The tool is designed to unite dbForge tools into a single DevOps toolchain that covers all the aspects of the database lifecycle.
The database solution increases PL/SQL coding speed, synchronizes data between different Oracle servers, and automates the schema change management process during development. It has a GUI and versatile data editing tools to manage internal and external data. Key features of the Studio include a PL/SQL coding assistant that helps standardize PL/SQL codes and speeds up the SQL queries writing process. The Database project tool facilitates website development by managing SQL scripts and query files in projects and deploying either through an entire project or only when changes to the server are required.
- Snippets and the debugger that helps you analyze and test the PL/SQL code all contribute to improving your productivity.
- You can also use several database management tools that help you edit the core structure, transfer data between several databases, compare results, and schedule regular inter-database sync tasks.
- Visual query profiling, Oracle-specific wizards for export and importing schemas and databases, an intuitive database designer, and tools for detailed reports are also features that contribute greatly towards making your work with Oracle databases a bit easier.
- PL/SQL editor with code completion and navigation
- Powerful data editor
- Integrated PL/SQL debugger
- Data export and data import
- Database diagrams
- Schema comparison and synchronization tool
- Data comparison and synchronization tool
- database projects
- Query Builder
- Reporting and analysis tools
- Schema Export
- Visual schema object editors
- Query profiler
- Find a database object tool
- PL/SQL coding assistant
- Database Project
- Oracle Database Management
- Object Manager
- Oracle PL/SQL Debugger
- Query Profiler
- Schema Import/Export
- Database Administration
- Database Designer
- Import/Export Data
- Report and Analysis
- PL/SQL coding assistant
- Automatic code completion in PL/SQL editor
- Code snippets
- Quick information on schema objects
- Document outline for navigation
- Smart PL/SQL formatted
- Added support for Linux and macOS via CrossOver
- Despite this, you might think that getting to grips with an application such as this requires a lot of experience on your behalf, but that is not the case.
- Sure, you still need to understand the basics of Oracle database development, but the truth is that dbForge Studio for Oracle is a very user-oriented utility.
- The application comes with a very responsive and well-organized user interface that provides you with quick access to all its features in an intuitive manner.
- Worth mentioning is the Start Page, which thoroughly organizes the app’s features into six main categories, namely SQL Development,
- Database Design, Database Sync, Administration, Data Pump and Data Analysis.
- Powerful yet intuitive tools for database management and development
- Tools like the built-in coding assistant provide automatic code completion and offer a collection of
- Great set of features and a good and intuitive user interface
- Data comparison should be implemented to make it easier to select two different tables or views to compare (in either the same or different schema) instead of always assuming that I want to compare two whole schemas.
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more