ANSYS Motor-CAD 15.1.2 + Serial Key Free Download 2024
ANSYS Motor-CAD 15.1.2 design engineers to evaluate motor topologies and concepts across the full operating range to produce optimized designs for performance, efficiency, and size. Motor-CAD software’s four integrated modules—EMag, Therm, Lab, Mech—enable multiphysics calculations to be performed quickly and iteratively, so users can get from concept to final design in less time. This course provides an introduction to designing electric motors using Ansys Motor-CAD. This self-learning course uses short video tutorials and training materials to guide participants through the modeling and design of three motor types.
BPM machines, inverter-fed IM, direct online IM, additional content for switched reluctance machines, synchronous reluctance machines, synchronous wound field generators, and single-phase induction machines. Ansys offers a complete workflow that progresses from concept design to detailed electromagnetics and thermal and mechanical analyzes of the motor. Coupled electromagnetic-thermal-stress-and-vibro-acoustics simulation of the motor using Ansys tools results in a high-fidelity, accurate, robust design optimized for performance, cost, and efficiency.
Every Motor-CAD simulation needs material properties as an input. The accuracy of the material data has a direct impact on the accuracy of your simulation. Ansys Granta offers Material Data for Simulation (MDS) for Ansys Motor-CAD with a wide range of low-frequency electromagnetic material properties. From B-H curves, including multiple temperatures for some materials, core loss, and physical, thermal, and electrical material properties. This webinar will introduce MDS, how it works, its impact on your simulation, and a demo of how it’s accessed.
ANSYS Motor-CAD + License Key
ANSYS Motor-CAD + License Key dedicated electric motor design software package for the multiphysics simulation of electrical machines across the full torque-speed range. It enables design engineers to evaluate motor topologies and concepts across the full operating range to produce optimized performance, efficiency, and size designs. Motor-CAD software’s four integrated modules. EMag, Therm, Lab, and Mech enable multiphysics calculations to be performed quickly and iteratively, so users can get from concept to final design in less time.
Ansys Motor-CAD is a dedicated electric machine design tool for fast multiphysics simulation across the full torque-speed operating range. Motor-CAD enables design engineers to evaluate motor topologies and concepts across the full operating range to produce optimized performance, efficiency, and size designs. Motor-CAD software’s four integrated modules—EMag, Therm, Lab, Mech—enable multiphysics calculations to be performed quickly and iteratively, so users can get from concept to final design in less time. Motor-CAD’s intuitive, template-based setup simplifies and automates the analysis process, while its built-in electromagnetic, thermal, and mechanical solvers offer valuable multiphysics insights into a motor design.
Motor-CAD’s EMag module combines a 2D transient finite element-based approach with analytical methods for different electric machines to rapidly calculate their electromagnetic performance. EMag calculates torque, power, efficiency, torque ripple, losses, currents, flux linkages, inductances, and forces. It can also calculate losses, including copper loss, iron losses, frequency-related losses in the winding, and eddy current losses in solid components such as the magnet and shaft. Motor-CAD’s template-based editor makes it easy to set up geometries and does advanced calculations quickly and easily.
ANSYS Motor-CAD + Activation Key
ANSYS Motor-CAD + Activation Key allows users to experiment with different options, such as custom winding patterns or importing their geometry from a DXF.M otor-CAD enables design engineers to evaluate motor topologies and concepts across the full operating range to produce optimized performance, efficiency, and size designs. Motor-CAD software’s four integrated modules—EMag, Therm, Lab, and Mech—allow multiphysics calculations to be performed quickly and iteratively, so users can get from concept to final design in less time. Motor-CAD is linked to Maxwell to perform detailed design and validation after the initial design.
Maxwell can execute the machine’s rigorous 2D and 3D performance calculations, including the motion-induced physics caused by linear translational and rotational motion, advanced hysteresis analysis, demagnetization of permanent magnets, and other critical electromagnetic machine parameters. Maxwell is integrated into Ansys Electronics Desktop, which can share the same CAD source and be coupled to Ansys Mechanical, Ansys Fluent, or Ansys Icepak. Mechanical’s stress, thermal, CFD, and acoustic solvers provide important multiphysics capabilities required for detailed electric machine analysis.
Electromagnetic forces and torque calculated in Maxwell are inputs to the stress solver to analyze deformations and further assess potential vibrations. The ability to perform an in-depth multiphysics analysis with Ansys’ powerful solvers truly sets the Ansys Motor-CAD apart from the competition. Ansys Motor-CAD is a dedicated electric machine design tool for fast multiphysics simulation of motor designs across the full torque-speed operating range. Motor-CAD enables design engineers to evaluate motor topologies and concepts, product-optimized designs for performance, efficiency, size, cost, weight, and other specifications, and automate the analysis process with built-in electromagnetic, thermal, and mechanical solvers.
- Automated, iterative, sensitivity-based updating procedure.
- Built-in parameter estimators (weighted, least squares, multi-objective) or custom.
- Selection of mass, static and dynamic displacements, resonance frequencies,
- modal displacements, MAC, FRFs, and FRF correlation functions as responses.
- Predefined and customizable target functions.
- Selection of all element material properties, geometrical properties, boundary conditions, lumped masses, damping factors, and excitation forces as updating parameters.
- Generic parameters and responses.
- The weighting of updating parameters and targets expressing user-confidence
- (Bayesian parameter estimation).
- Constraints on updating parameters (max per iteration, abs max, abs min).
- Possibility to combine different parameter types and response types in a single run.
- Support of parameter relations (linear and non-linear equality constraints).
- Option to re-analyze updated models using FEMtools modal solver for fast, approximate iterations.
- Superelement-based model updating.
- Simultaneous updating of multiple models (MMU).
- Using internally or externally computed sensitivities.
- Automated scaling of sensitivity matrix for optimal performance.
- Automated support of internal and external solvers for static or dynamic re-analysis of updated models.
- Tracking of updating parameters and system responses during updating.
- Dedicated tables and graphics to examine results (e.g., parameter changes, tracking).
- Undo functions and database restoration.
- Grouping of local model updating results.
- Export of updated FE models.
- Selection of all element material properties, geometrical properties, boundary
- conditions, lumped masses, and damping factors as parameters.
- Selection of mass, static displacements, strain, resonance frequencies, modal
- displacements, MAC, FRFs, FRF correlation functions, and operational
- displacement shapes (ODS) as responses.
- Sensitivity for local and global parameters.
- Internal sensitivity analysis: absolute or normalized, finite difference, and differential sensitivities.
- Pre- and post-processing of external sensitivity analysis.
Sensitivity and gain matrix analysis.
- Assess the impact of loss effects.
- Explore more motor topologies.
- Streamlined and simplified design process
- Cutting edge.
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended