Agisoft Metashape 2.2.1 + License Key Free Download 2024
Agisoft Metashape 2.2.1This software product independently performs image processing and digital data creation, 3D space used in GIS applications, material cultural heritage, and the production of visual effects, as well as the indirect measurement of the scale of the different subjects. Technical digital photography is applied wisely with the method of computer vision led to the system processor. Smart auto, on the one hand, can be managed by a new person in the field of photography. On the other hand, there are so many things to offer an expert can adjust workflows to specific tasks and different types of data.
Agisoft Metashape 2.2.1 2024 If you are using Metashape Standard edition, then you do not need to enter an activation keyDense Cloud is now called Point Cloud. The command on the Workflow menu is now Build Point CloudIn Metashape Professional 2.0. Both structured terrestrial laser scans and unstructured aerial laser scans can be imported using Import Point Cloud (select File > Import > Import Point Cloud) command. All point attributes, including structured information, are now preserved in this function.
The resulting cloud will appear on the Workspace pane. To align the laser scans relative to each other, use the Align Laser Scans command on the laser scans context me. Select Workflow> Align photos and enable Reset current alignment parameter to align images and laser scans.
Agisoft Metashape + Serial Key
Agisoft Metashape 2.2.1 + Serial Key comes with a new license activation system. Therefore you need to enter your Metashape activation key after you update Metashape 1. x to Metashape 2.0. Throughout the case studies, different Metashape proved to give accurate results and quality. If Metashape Professional 2.0 is the first version that is activated on a machine – this license would not be suitable for earlier versions, as it uses the new license format incompatible with Metashape Professional 1. x versions
In the Model view, there are 2 Regions visible around the point cloud. The red color indicates the Point cloud Bounding box. Select Use As a Laser Scans command from the Point Cloud context menu to specify that the laser scanning data has been imported. Perform this action for each point cloud. After the point cloud is identified as laser scan data, the Laser Scans folder will appear in the Workspace pane. The folder contains all the point clouds that are received as laser scans.
The point cloud and spherical panoramas with depth map information (captured by the laser scanner) are also accessible on the Workspace pane: If the point cloud is assigned to be used as Laser scans, it can be displayed in Model view by using Show Laser Scans data Toolbar button. It can be displayed in various modes: Solid View, Colors View, Classes View, Intensity View, Elevation View, Return View, Scan Angle View, Source ID View, and Confidence View. The command is accessible from the Point Cloud context menu on the Workspace pane. To display the position of the scanner during shooting, use the View Cameras button:
Agisoft Metashape + Activation Key
Agisoft Metashape + Activation Key is one of the applications that can help you simplify and automate this process. Laser scans can also be grouped and fixed as a single group (i.e., Fixed Group). If there are several independent lidar groups (including external alignment) in the project), it is necessary to group the scans. On the Workspace pane, select the laser scans and choose to Move Laser Scans > New Laser Scans Group, click the right button on the Group and specify Set Group Type > Fixed. Starting from the version Metashape Professional 2.0, the DEM editing tools are available. The DEM editing applies to the surface and allows editing.
Markers can also be used for alignment. the Model view shows markers as white flags. If the position of a marker for each laser scan is specified, the flag becomes green. Select Show Cameras > Show Local Axes on the Toolbar. For example, the edges of roofs, or add a surface in the areas with holes (water, forest, and so on). The detailed Workflow is available in the article: DEM editing tools.
The Import Depth Images (File > Import > Import Depth Images) command is only for RGBD images from smartphones equipped with TOF depth sensors or similar devices. Metashape still supports PTX and E57 import formats. However, such Workflow is not considered optimal in Metashape 2.0. In version 1.8, please use the algorithm described in our article: Smart cameras with depth sensor data processing
- Processing the different picture categories: aerial (nadir, oblique) & close range.
- Auto calibration: frame (including fish eye) cameras, spherical & cylindrical.
- Support multiple camera projects.
- Dense point cloud: editing and sorting
- Building model editing for accurate results.
- Points classification to customize re-structure geometry.
- .LAS export to benefit from the process of processing data points classic.
- Elevation model number: Export DSM / DTM
- The surface of and terrain Model digital depending on the project.
- Georeferencing based on EXIF meta data/flight log: GPS data / GCPs
- Support system coordinates registration EPSG: WGS84, UTM, etc.
- Orthopedic geotechnical engineering: GeoTIFF format compatible with most GIS systems; File.KML is placed on Google Earth.
- Export the blocks for large projects.
- Color correction for homogeneous texture.
- Tools available to measure distance, area, and volume.
- To make data analysis more sophisticated, the products Metashape can be transferred smoothly to external tools thanks to many export formats.
- Enter the GCP to control the accuracy of the results.
- Automatic target detection is coding / non-coding for the input GCP fast
- Tool the scale bar to set the distance reference without the need to perform positioning device.
- In addition to processing Batch as a way to save human intervention, Python script hints at the custom options.
- A sample parameter for several similar data, checking intermediate results, checking.
- Image processing, interracial
- – Image processing RGB / NIR / thermal/black.
- Fast reconstruction based on appropriate channels.
- Generation multi-channel to calculate and export the vegetation index integral (NDVI).
- Various scenes: archaeological sites, artifacts, buildings, furniture, people, etc.
- Download direct resource Vor and export to popular formats.
- 4D model for the action scene
- Data processing of more camera stations for creative projects in art, cinema, the game industry, etc.
- The basis for many visual effects with the 3D model is reconstructed according to the sequence duration.
- 3D reconstructions for the data is taken from the same camera station camera location as long as there is at least two camera station.
- Stitching panoramic 360 for a data camera station.
- Distributed computing through computer networks to use the combined power of multiple nodes to handle massive data sets in a project.
- Photogrammetry is a science that helps you overlap multiple images of the same object to obtain a 2D or a 3D model.
- Since this is quite a niche product, it might be a good idea to download one or several projects from the app’s website and experiment with them to fully understand the functions before starting a new project from scratch.
- You can filter the included images, choose the thumbnail size you prefer, or even switch to depth maps or masks with only a mouse click.
- Digital media is reliable and affordable, enabling computation and exporting of constructed statistical parameters (Normalized difference vegetation index).
- Images include historical artifacts, structures, apartments, individuals, and more.
- Download Sketchpad materials directly and publish them to various consumer codecs.
- Post-processing and several co-capabilities are included in the beautiful graphics.
- Several co-stations editing for cinematography, match, and other possible applications.
- Provides a foundation for a wide number of diverse enhancements using three–dimensional images that are recreated in real-time.
- Information from a video camera location was stitched into a 360north latitude panoramic.
- Consolidated operations beyond networking to take advantage of the aggregate processor speed of numerous locations inside a construction individual.
- Users could convert the picture into a different data format after saving this same document as a blueprint.
- Prehistoric locations, architecture, furnishings, and persons are among the themes.
- Publish too many web documents and convert them to various consumer codecs.
- Hyperrealistic material that is reasonable: Rob with both the opportunity to save multiple files
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 3 GHz or faster processor
- 16 GB RAM (memory)
- 3 GB free hard disk space available
- Serious Graphic card
How to Install?
- Get the download link below.
- After downloading, extract the rar. File.
- Uninstall the earlier version of this software (if you have any).
- Follow the instructions given in the text. File to continue the installation process.
- Done. Thank you for visiting our site.